Friday, September 23, 2016

Fun day traveling to Decorah

Denny said it was a beautiful rain.   Just perfect!!  I thought it strange until he said he put fertilizer and weed killer on grass last night when I was watching Anabel at gymnastics.   I headed north about 8:45. The rain was really coming down as I drove on 20. I talked to Diane W in phone.  At Floyd I stopped and looked at a junk store,  I visited with someone who knew Craig and Julie L
Small world.  Nice lunch with Ann P.   In Decorah I shopped around. At a garage sale I was trying to load a $5 table in my car and the top came off. Uffta. Great visit with Lenora til 7:30. Then met Maynard and Bruce at BBQ.  We got to Bruce's as Henderson arrived.  good visit by smokey fire.  It changed directions a lot.   Mostly following where ever BH went.  Cards before going to Bed.  Great day!








No comments:

Post a Comment