Sunday, September 25, 2016

Good time. 4 hours. 252 miles

I loaded the car before breakfast with the cot, dog house, basket that had flowers in it. 3 rugs, one desk/ table, my chainsaw box, etc,   I gave Keith and Bruce lilies and a sky blue pink stone.  I helped Keith take down his tent. We had great leftovers for breakfast.  Lots of fun watching that cute little Amy.  J, N, and  A headed  to Madison, BAnd K went golfing I put gas in the car and went to tell Craig's goodby.  So cute, Craig was across the road with grands catching kitties.  Left for home 10:45 got home 2:45. After Denny woke up from his nap he finished spraying off the house siding. Then he washed the Prius and pickup.  Missy came over to the car wash. We chilled out in the deck before watching Longmire





No comments:

Post a Comment