Friday, September 2, 2016

Sept 1 Happy birthday. Luke

We love you, Luke.







Kids came over about  7.  Missy is headed to Omaha to get lasik done.   I took the Grands to school and then headed to Dose. Today I baked 2 dozen rolls,  one pan brownies and 3 coffee cakes.   Bible study with SG, SG, GA,TP, JP, PG, and me. I left early and pickedup Grands afterschool.  Mandy met us at the FM and took the kids to Dose. I put together 24 sets of flowers (but only 15 went with donations). I took flowers to Millie and her neighbor and friend, Ellie.  It was a slow night for FM, but I had a good talk with Sue.  So good to hear about her walk with the Lord.   Worth doing farmers market just for the good visit.  At home Evan had made supper for everyone. Dorito Cheese tortillas.  







No comments:

Post a Comment