Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday fun with the girls

I am outside as the day starts, with a cup of coffee under the big maple tree, sitting at the table and chairs.  It is quiet and still with the crickets and the sound of a distant rooster welcoming the day.  I am so thankful to God for all he has done.
Denny is up and so off I go back into the house after a beautiful early morning
I got all the flower beds kinda of weeded and then went in to enter FM  on the chart I made.  I called Diane and offered the bedrooms in the basement if they wanted to stay here.   At 11:45 I headed to I G. I rode with Missy and Anabel to SC for an eye check up on Missy's lasic surgery.   Then to meet Mandy for garage sales.   Fun time.  At home we worked on cleaning the basement.   Jeff sent out camp staff information and I read them all to Denny before heading to bed.











No comments:

Post a Comment