Friday, September 2, 2016

Trip to IG

I drove Denny to the bank so he can start to use bank car again.   I took tiny bulbs to Miles and they gave me a tour of their lovely home.  I started drip hose on flowers and left them on about 12 hours. It has been quite a while since it has rained and no rain in near forecast.  I took $30 to city clerk. Total raised for King theater is $750.   Stopped at Doses.  Got ribbons for rehearsal flowers.  Oh, yes the main reason I went to town was to get gas for mowers and to fill pickup.  Uffta. $100.   Home to start some clothes washing.  And now the lawn.   And Missy wanted to make 5 vases of flowers for teachers.   I wanted to make a good brat supper. Plus grilled beets and jalapeño poppers.  I started early so it would be ready close to 5.  My mistake I turned the grill up a little.  Uffta!! I came back out and everything was carbon. Oh my!!!   How I can wreck things. Jensens still came over. After they left I finished mowing and tilling for basil transplants.
Matt sent pictures of new cornfield puppy, Sadie.










No comments:

Post a Comment