Saturday, January 7, 2017

Chilly

It is chilly here, but that is an Iowan talking about the southern weather.  I got up to walk this am and instead I stopped at the park garage sale in the community building.  'Spent most the the morning there, just looking, and walking, and talking.  My big purchase was 3 pairs of girls (size three) cowboy boots.  Of course I have only one granddaughter, as of now, that may grow into them in 2-3 years.  I could not pass them up at $1 a pair.  I thinking perhaps there is a Hirschman granddaughter or two near Iowa City that could use them, too.  Denny went with Gary and Linda to a funeral.  At the park there was an electrical outage.  We called at 11 and at 1 it was fixed.  It went out again about 3, we called, The transformer needed to be replaced, they came about 5 and were done about 7.  We spent the afternoon and supper at Gail and Bruce's playing board games.  We had soup and smoothies for supper.  Denny called.  It sounded like his day went well.  Good to see his siblings, aunt, and cousins.  We watched the movie, The Greatest Game.   Uffta!!! I may have to play some golf while I am here.  Thanks, Bruce for recommending the movie. 

White Faded Glory Girls' Cowboy Boot  $ 20 walmartSMOKY MOUNTAIN YOUTH'S MESQUITE WESTERN BOOT  $48  mesquite pinkSmokey mountains Red Texas Star with Fringe boots $47








No comments:

Post a Comment