Monday, January 2, 2017

I am here ... perfect weather

Walked 3 miles with Gail at 6:30.  I visited with De Esther.  The food pantry got great tomatoes and mangos.  They got them on Friday and have to store them until Thursday pickup. They put all the fruit they could in refrigerators, but the rest are on tables, so she gave us some fruit that probably will go bad before Thursday pickup.  Nancy and I looked on the web for recipes and made Mango cucumber salad and green bean salad for the potluck tonight.  I stopped to visit with Gloria after riding the bike with Hendersons.  They bought a third bike early this season and are sharing it with me.  Gail and I kayaked on the resacas.  The water is very green, but it was relaxing floating on the water.   We went to the hot tub, then to Walmart.  Potluck at 6.  I played Skipbo with Gloria and then home to watch Home and Garden channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment