Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Luncheon, noon Awana night

I walked early with Gail this am.  She plays 18 holes of golf on Wednesdays and walks about 5 miles then.  Nancy's leg was still red/swollen, so she went back to the day/night doctor.  He checked it out, gave another shot, and another prescription. I cleaned the floors and vacuumed.  At 10 I went down and swam for 30 minutes.  We took Kathy and Mert to Applebees.  32 women, Quick stop at Texas Thrift where I got a pink top and swimming suit.  Tom picked me up for Awana on the  Island at 4:15.  They serve the kids a meal at 5.  The program lasts for 2 hours. 

Denny has been making an airbnb site for us.  With pictures, etc.  Looks pretty nice. 






Missy said she can hardly wait to see the remake of this picture next December ... with 2 new babies.  What fun it will be.  I am so excited for it.  Lord, guide and keep those 2 little ones and their parents. 


No comments:

Post a Comment