Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sat Jan. 14

Missed posting.  Maybe I was too busy ... haha ... me having too much to do.  I walked 5 miles with Gail and Terry.  At 8 there was coffee and donuts.  Then pickle ball.  Then Gail, Jan, Dave and I went to Flea Market 77.  Gail got a purple cauliflower.   REALLY purple.  I told her too bad there was no UNI basketball game.  They had gold cauliflowers, too.   We also looked at a Jack vegetable and kicked ourselves because we did not buy it.  Interesting!!
We were back for boat races on the small resaca at 1.  I swam 45 minutes, We went to Jackie's and saw her cool Grands' pictures on her wall.  At 6 there was a dinner and a Heart to Heart program in the community building.  I talked to Denny before reading and heading to bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment