Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Happy Birthday Mandy!!Windy

OA-BCIG did not have school today.  It was beautiful when I walked 5 miles this am.  65 and only a little windy.  It got windier as the day went on.  We headed to the Island because Gail and Bruce were planning to para sail, but on the way they called and said it was too windy.  We turned around and Gail and I went to a thrift store.  I got a bike helmet and 3 tops.  Nancy went to the night and day doctor for an antibiotic for her swollen leg.  I cleaned out closet in small bedroom After lunch I swam laps for 45 minutes.  Then a sunny chair looking at the resaca called me and a book.  Warm sun with a lot of wind.  Nancy and I went to Jason's Deli for a rueben sandwich.  That was what Mandy said they and Denny were having in Storm Lake for her birthday.   Just got a text from Mandy.  Bozwells was closed because of the weather.    )(Jason had noticed that the last few times Mandy went out to eat she thought about getting a reuben sandwich, but didn't so he decided that that is what they would eat for Mandy's birthday. ) (And he knew that Mandy would love to meet her dad for her birthday.)  How nice.                





No comments:

Post a Comment