Saturday, January 28, 2017

Potatoes

Gail and I walked 4 miles in the am.  I drove to the airport to get my boarding passes printed.  Stopped at the pantry.  Donuts and coffee at 9.  We stayed and peeled and sliced 80 pounds of potatoes.  People in the park baked 9 spiral-cut hams for the supper meal at 6.  I went to Dollar General to get little bottles.  I filled 5 - 3 ounce bottles with vanilla so I could put them in the  quart ziplock and take them to Iowa tomorrow.  The fun week banquet started at 4,  Skit, Awards, I got 3 candy bars.  First in Penache, second in darts, bulls eye for darts.  Lots of balloons went into the decorations.  A great meal and a dance afterwards. I cleaned up 4 of the burnt roasters.   
Denny got an Airbnb reservation for Jan 29-Feb 24.  That gave him a whole new priority of things to work on.  Praise the Lord!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment