Sunday, January 1, 2017

Healing Saturday

VJean and Arlen stayed in the blue room downstairs.  Denny fixed a great breakfast.  They headed to Darlys about 10. The rest of the day I pretty much stayed in bed and watched computer movies.  I put on address labels.  Denny made return address labels.  Denny helped my register for SS. hopefully it will start in Feb.  We also ordered ticket for Feb 19 to March 27 for me and March 16-27 for Denny.  Also got my boarding pass for tomorrow printed.  Missy called she is not feeling well.  Phillip went to pick up a Red waddle boar.  Denny said it is really big.  Denny went to town and got gas, groceries, and his next years schedule.  The he made a couple healthy bullet fruit drinks.
Pctures from Matt's surprise 40th birthday get together in the coop.




Jeep 141331
Truck 142578
HD 52701
Prius 50069



No comments:

Post a Comment