Friday, December 30, 2016

Tour

The Kept busy all am getting letters in envelopes.  I left about 11 and picked up a subway.  I planned to get a smoothie at the hospital, but it was closed.  I introduced Jenna and Emily, the Emily and I went for a tour of IG.  After driving past the HS, I took her to Zobel addition.  We drove to Ginny's where I introduced them and llet her tell Emily that if a snow storm came up she could spend the night there.  Next a walk thru the rec center, drive past the library, down mainstreet, past Mexican, past Dollar general.  We ate our sandwiches at Olde Town, overlooking IG.  A quick drive thru LaJune Estates and back to work she goes.  Next I headed to cherokee.  Mandy and I met and went to a couple stores then to her house to chill.  Nice to lie down on a sofa in their living room and  look at the book Jason made for their one year anniversary.  So relaxing.  I stopped at Kevin's visitation on the way home.  After I left there, my tummy didn't feel quite right.  Jean and Arlen got some imodium in Denison as they drove on their way to our place.  It was needed.  Denny anad Arlen made use of other stuff they got in Denison.  Stayed up past midnight visiting with Jean and Arlen.  So nice.!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment