Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Caroling

I confess,  when Missy asked me what I did this morning,  I really could not remember.  Or may be I knew that I had in fact done nothing. I do remember it was a wonderful morning.  I must have kept busy with something.  At 2 I had an appointment at the hospital.  I visited with Maryann before then.  I happily dropped off some Dave Ramsey books.  Hopefully someone can make use of them.  It is such good information.  At 3 I had a haircut with Anna.  Then to the grocery store to buy potatoes and sausage.  On the way home Missy called to say their family was going caroling.  I made a pot of soup.  It was such a sweet time caroling with the church family.  I saw Rose at Golden Horizons, Swede at Morningside, and Maryann at the hospital.  Then to church for a soup supper.  Such a sweet body of believers.  Thank you Jesus for my church family. 






No comments:

Post a Comment