Monday, December 19, 2016

Painting stuff

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night, duh.. I took a 2 hour nap yesterday.  While I was awake, I was looking at Ida Swap and for the first time I saw some thing I wanted to buy.  New experience for me as I "pm" ed  and learned what ppu means,  Thanks Mandy.  After Denny went to work I wrapped some gifts.  Then started painting some wooden furniture.  After lunch I vacuumed.  Denny had a dentist appointment but couldn't do it because he needed to take some medicine to guarantee no infection.  He worked late at bank.   
Create something today ... even if it doesn't looks the best.  My painting was not creative at all.  But I am happy to get it done.  Actually the painting that she is doing really looks like fun!!  Lord, guide me.





No comments:

Post a Comment