Thursday, December 15, 2016

Full day

Fun day !!!  Denny had early monthly meetings.  Sky blue pink wind turbins as I went to Doses.  Be still my heart. Now I don't suppose that saying really has to do with a Half price sale at Doses, but I sure loved it.  :)       I got lots of wrapping paper for all of the Amazon prime packages.  The big ticket item was a bench for basement bedroom.  ($15 was a lot, and it really needs a good cleaning, but now it's mine).  I stopped at soon to be Grandma Goldsmiths.  Yeah!!  I got a flu shot.  Then home to unpack and put away my purchases so they are not so noticeable.   Back to IG for Bible study at Ginny's.  Then to food pantry at Holstein from 2:45 until 5:15.  Next to Kingsley.  Of course a D 66 road had a detour,  so I missed the first 5 minutes of the game.  It was fun to watch Addison.  They won.  Next to deliver food to Laura.  Now that was fun, too.   Lots of oohing and aahhing over all the good food.   At home Denny and I sat in front of the 3 tinsel Christmas trees and visited.  He had Christmas piano music on and it was wonderful.  Thank you. Jesus.




No comments:

Post a Comment