Thursday, December 22, 2016

Another fun day

Denny is still not feeling the best.  Hopefully the medicine will take effect soon.  I headed to Rachel's about 9.  It was fun to work in the farm house and make a path thru the furniture that people have given them.  I think Darren's mom will be able to find her way to her bedroom and upstairs to the room where she stores her winter clothes (so she doesn't have to carry them on the plane every season that she travels to Iowa).  At home I took the turkey out of the oven.  At 1 I headed to IG.  I got 6 teenie, tiny newborn outfits from Kristin K and Mandy got 12 onesies.  I had a quick visit with Judy before going to Ginny's for study.  After caroling Jensens visited with Swede in the nursing home and Brenda B. made really cute snowmen for the soup supper.  Denny got groceries to make zuppa.  I went to bed after visiting and he made the zoup.





No comments:

Post a Comment