Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Another W

I decided to treat my 10 day old cold somehow differently.  I was feeling pretty bad because I had been taking dayquill and nitequill about 24/7.  I had not taken anything since 9 pm and I was feeling rough.  Gail had some Mexican azitromicina,   My nurse practitioner said I might need antibiotics.  So anything goes.   Plus sliced onions in socks, Vicks Vapor rub, orange juice, Tylenol Cold Max, and Airborne in hot water.  I am tired of feeling sick!!! I was in jammies most of the day.  About 3 we went to CVS.  At 5:00 was the gumbo Marti Gra supper.  It was really good.  Chill at home with medicine and Olympics. I want to feel better. We facetimed with Anabel on her way to gymnastics. 


Fixed Breakfast on grill
Listened to Awana podcasts


No comments:

Post a Comment