Friday, February 16, 2018

Clean out outside shed

I fixed  toast and spread on an avocado for breakfast after I had slept in.  Denny and I started to move out some of the stuff from the shed.  He is putting up a ladder to hang our clothes while Rose uses our closet for a bedroom.  Nancy and I went to Port Isabelle.  I walked the beach while she was at choir.  It was really hazy, I could hardly see the beach as I approached it.  At Walmart I got a 16x20 picture of our family for the bedroom.  Denny had cleaned out and reloaded shed when we got back.  At 6, we had a great meal of grilled beef roll ups, vegetable kabobs, Texas toast and salad.  It was wonderful on the deck with music playing thru Denny's speaker.   Denny had search committee meeting via phone.  I laid down in bedroom and when I coughed the phone picked it up.  Uffta!! Denny said the speakers were sensitive, They really are Uffta!!  Guess it was a little comic relief.  I really thought I went a long time without coughing ,,, and then ... oh .... my ...  Sorry!!!  To the clinic tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment