Thursday, February 1, 2018

Bike ride

Slow am.  We left about 10 am to ride bikes.  I went about 15 miles, Denny went 25.  There was a strong south wind.  18-20 mph.  Uffta!!! I stopped on got DQ tacos to try.  They were pretty good. At home Nancy had gone to play bridge,  I misplaced my glasses.  Lord, help me find them.  I started to read a book while  Denny washed the cars. At 4 I went to swim laps for an hour before supper.  I gave Susan a quick call before heading to the card room.  It would be so great if they could come to visit.  At jokers tonight, Jim Smiley coughed so hard he couldn't catch his breath and passed out and fell, breaking his glasses and scraping and bruising his face.  They took him to the ER room.  Missy bought a lot of storage totes on Tuesday.  They did all fit in the jeep.  You can barely see Anabel peeking out of the background.


No comments:

Post a Comment