Friday, November 2, 2018

Cooks for supper

Up, 2 t25, devos, coffee. now outside on a chilly day.  I tilled all of the west side of flower bed that had carpet taken off yesterday.  And I put long carpet strips on the area.  Hopefully it will be good to go until next April when I plant flowers in the reduced space.  I won't be able to see the flowers from the sunroom, but it should eliminate a lot of work.  I am SO glad to get it done.  Denny and I went to the visitation at 4.   It was set up very nicely.  Family members were spread out around the sanctuary, games were available for kids in overflow.  Walking tacos for family was available in room by secretary's office.  Many people sat and watched video pictures in pews after they had talked to Ryan.  Eight ladies made sandwiches for the 350 that were planned for serving Julie's funeral tomorrow.  When I got home about 7 pm Cooks had just arrived.  We had pork roast, little potatoes, salad, and brownie Sunday ice cream for supper.  It was so good to visit and hear about their California trip.  Just a chill night.  Jack slept in computer room, Jason and Mandy were in the purple room.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment