Monday, November 19, 2018

Happy Birthday, Haley Sweet Fifteen!!!

My oldest Grandchild is 15!!! How amazing!!  We love her so much and pray that God will be first in her life.  She adds joy to all those around her.  

I kept "not waking up" until all at once I thought it was 5:20 and it was 6:20.  Uffta!!  I had invited the neighbors for breakfast at 6:30.  It worked.  Denny made coffee and turned off the sausage so it didn't burn while I went to put on jeans.  So great to visit with Ken and Vickie.  They headed out about 7:15.  Denny went back to bed and I shuffled papers, which means I accomplished very little the rest of the morning.  We worked on putting the Christmas letter together.  I met Stephanie at 1 and we went to SC.  I got home about 6:00.  Nice supper and we watched The Voice.   Lord, I pray for marriages of friends.  Marriage is hard, but God will give strength .. and love ... and patience ... and wisdom ... and forgiveness ... and everything we stand in need of.  Thank you, Jesus, for the perfect work that you do in lives of those who truly seek Your will in their lives.





No comments:

Post a Comment