Tuesday, November 6, 2018

ogt

t25 and devos in am.  Left about 7:15 for ogt.  Came home to take Denny to vote about 11:15.  Mistakenly gave him too much information about what I did in the am.  He was troubled about the possibility of bugs so I drug the wet laundry to the trash receptical.   I went into have lunch with Carol T. at the hospital.  Nice visit.  At home Denny had heater running in the laundry room.  Sure hope that takes care of worries.  Carol and I went to the hospital for lunch.  It was so good to talk to her.  Lord, be with her as she transitions into this new normal.   At home we invited Ken for supper.  Another good visit.   I headed to the home school meeting.  I dropped off some ham balls, party potatoes and Asian salad at Leeds before going to the library.  There was a good presentation by the librarian telling of opportunities available with their programs.  When I got home I got to be a part of the 4 member Face time with Nepal.   Dear Lord, please direct and accomplish what you would have happen at the midterm elections.  Thank you for the winning of Kim R. and Steve K.




No comments:

Post a Comment