Thursday, November 15, 2018

They call this warmer???? 48 degrees

Up and carried all the stuff from the car into the house.  I always seem to collect lots of stuff to transport.  Uffta!!  I just hung out in am.  My dahlia bulbs needs to have the dirt taken off them so Iput them in a little pool of warm water outside the front door.  Denny went to town and got some more lindseed oil.  At 2 I headed into study.  and UFFTA!! the "miles til empty" gauge said 23 as I drove home from church last night.  So, yes, I was tired and could just get gas Thursday when I was in IG.  When I got home the MTE gauge said 13.  So, yes, I was good.  It is only 8 miles to town.  As I drove the car on the gravel to IG the MTE guage said 6.  Uffta!!!  Then turning north on highway 59, the MTE gauge said 0!!!!!!!  6 miles left to go!!!  I sweated the rest of the drive into town (coasting down the hills) AND made it!!!  Thank you, Jesus!!!   Sure glad Denny had not taken the Prius into town to get supplies this am.  (I am sure you can guess why.)    :)  After study I came home and sprayed off the bulbs.  Uffta!!! What a mess.  AND I was bummed out because I let the gladiola bulbs that I dug up just freeze in the garden shed.  I could kick myself.  Life goes on ... Faith, be a better steward of all you have, please.  car, gas, and flowers.  UFFTA!!

Jean emailed that she is spending January and February at Four Seasons. 


No comments:

Post a Comment