Friday, November 16, 2018

Fun with Friends ... So much to be thankful for

Up, cize, devos.  Headed to T's about 8:15, then down to Omaha.   We met Kathy at the GC church, toured the building and met her Grands.  Then we went to Lydia's home for a quick "Hi!" and "What a precious Lawson and Del!"  Lunch at First Watch and trip to Muhlhufs, then back to Kathy's for coffee.  What a sweet treasure of a time with 4 sisters in the Lord!   Time seems to fly ...and stand still when we are together.  Thru the years, tears, and cheers, we have stood on the promises of God.  I am so thankful for these women in my life.  The sun room was warm and inviting when I got home.   Out of guilt I called Jessica and had a good telephone talk with her.  I headed to bed ... BUT at midnight I realized ... I should not drink coffee at 3 in the afternoon.  Oh, well, it was a good time to get some reading done.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment