Friday, November 30, 2018

Doctor appointment

Up after being awake and lying in bed.  I headed into town for my wellness check up, flu shoot and blood draw.  Everything looked pretty good.  118/68.  I asked about shots I have had and they had the same list as the school: Hepatitus B  After the doctor checkup I drove to Lundell manufacturing in Odebolt for home school field trip.  Then home for lunch.   Denny laughed at me because I was so tired when he answered me I just stared at him blankly.  3 times he talked to me and I just stared at him blankly.  Uffta!  We headed to Cherokee and stopped to get Jack at the day care.  It was early, but he was awake after his nap.  Mandy was studying in their basement, so we played upstairs and outside when we went with Jack to get the mail.  They left for a dueling piano at the CC and we had fun watching Jack and putting him to bed.    Laughter at Piper placing a slobbery-wet-lick-kiss on Jack and parents being appalled and cracking up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment