Saturday, February 2, 2019

Shrimp boil

Denny and I traveled down from the loft once during the night ... Rose slept in until 7.  Uffta!! we rode bikes for 45 minutes so I could get my 7 points.  Then Gail and I went to the FM for yoga.   She left for golf and I headed back for donuts.  Pickleball, then  Rose and Karen went swimming.  We had a small lunch of guacamole/chips and cheese/crackers.  A little after 1 Denny and I headed down to Finchers, so we were there from "the first turn on of the heat" for the boiling pot to the end.  16 people enjoyed the shrimp boil.  It was amazing.  Even more amazing was that Rose slept, and slept, and slept and slept.  They did join us when she got up after a 3 hour nap. (Usually she sleeps 40-90 minutes. The little gal must have been tuckered.) We just chilled at night.  Kids went to the hot tub, Denny to the top loft.  We are so thankful to have their family here ... and my family ... and our Texas friends ... like Fay and Jerry who put on an amazing spread.





No comments:

Post a Comment