Monday, February 4, 2019

Happy Birthday Anabel

We wish you a very happy 11th birthday Anabel.  I am so happy to see your smiling face when we call.  It will be a fun year for you.  May God continue to be the most important thing in your life.






Floral Design
Rose got up about 6:30 and we had a banana and then went out for a 45 minute bike ride. At the end  I picked flowers for the class. I told Keith and Arlen goodbye. They left about 11. We left about 9, The class started at 10 in Port Isabel. Karen and Rose went to the beach. The gal that was suppose to talk on floral design didn't come until 11:30 and there was little/ to no instruction. So I don't know if I would do it again. I did sign up for the district meeting. Quick lunch before the pool, reading in the shade. Denny helped Bill with his house. We went to potluck and then home to watch Netflick, The Truman show with Karen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment