Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Most excitement ... mowing the lawn

AM mix started out with a bang 'cause one gal took another gal's "spot" to exercise.  Oh, my, I thought it was funny.  Really????   Upset????  Literally ... if you snooze (and are late coming to exercise) .... You lose your "spot".   Actually I thought it would be hilarious if the rest of the class set up a schedule to rotate getting to class early and taking the "spot".
At home I talked with Denny about some things that have been troubling me.   So good.  I have been wondering who I should share with ... Who is better than he??? No one!!! We didn't love any problems, but he was unaware of my thoughts/feeling.  It helped just to know he is for me.   The rest of the am I got pictures ready to take to the Clay county Fair on Friday afternoon.  Then around 5 we mowed the lawn.  Then we walked to Julia WT.  It's Mark S. birthday and he stopped over later.





No comments:

Post a Comment