Friday, August 30, 2019

TJ Day

Water exercise at 5:30, sauna, and then head to Cherokee.  Tyler was sleeping on mom and Jack was moving full speed ahead when I got there.  I got to hold Tyler while Mandy did a task.  When it was time for the little one to sleep uninterrupted, he went to the spring baby holder and I started cutting up peppers.  Mandy and Tyler went to the chiropractor and Jack and I played outside with bubbles.  Kathy R. texted that they picked huge avocados from out tree.  Jealous, but glad they are enjoying them.  One good thing about August in Texas.  I watched both little guys while Mandy and Jason went to look at a van for the family of 4.  After lunch I headed to Spencer to enter 2 paintings and 12 photographs in the Clay county fair.  I got home about 6.  Wonderful day.  Denny spent the day successfully fixing the bush hog mower ... and lights in the bunk house ... and something else, too.

Jack can help and put Tyler's pacifier in his mouth.  


No comments:

Post a Comment