Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Flowers to Clay C Fair

Never forget 911.  I am so thankful I got to see the memorial last fall.


I went to AM mix.  It is so good to work and sweat.  At home I put flowers together for the CCFair.  Denny redid bondo on the pick up.  He wasn't satisfied with the first time job.  I headed to take arrangements to Spencer.  He headed to IG for more bondo and then to Arthur for Awana registration.   At the fair NONE of my petite exhibits got any ribbons.  UFFTA!!  Many of my garden single flowers got blues, but I was pretty bummed out overall.  Oh, well, Lord, teach me what I should spend my time on.  Cute picture of N. Grands going to their first school social.  A black and white theme.
                                               






No comments:

Post a Comment