Friday, September 27, 2019

Brisket and Hamilton

Wonderful am.  I had many things that I thought might br fun to do.  Go to Pine Island/ then on to Minneapolis on Saturday to see Rose and Lincoln.  OR Go to Linn Grove to hear Jordan sing, OR go to Pocahontas and meet up with Laurie and Bette ... Nothing really materialized and so I was happy just to stay home and watch the brisket ...   THEN Susan called about noon.  Gordon was hauling beans ... Would I like to go on an adventure??  .... Tell me more, Tell me more ... Would I like to go to Omaha and use Gordon's ticket to see Hamilton?   WOULD I!!! Yes!!!!  Denny started his first trial run making brisket at noon and we watched the progress.   Whitney can to get flowers for Laurel's wedding.  Susan picked me up and we left at 4.  So good to visit with Susan.  We stopped at Jimmy Johns for a sandwich and the play started at 7:30.  SO fun and amazing!  I can't believe I was fortunate enough to go with Susan.  ROW 6 We got home about midnight.  The brisket got done about 10:30.  I sampled when I got home.  SO good.  What a great unplanned day!  Thank you, Jesus.







No comments:

Post a Comment