Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Home

Coffee, slow am.  I got a call from Mandy and she said it would be good if I came after lunch.  SO I went to work planting 75 tulips, 75 daffodils, 6 perennial asters, and dug up and put in 2 planter about 50 eucalyptus.  Then took a quick shower and headed north.   Missy and Mandy went to a chiro apartment and I watched the boys.   Tyler got up after about an hour and he slept on me on the living room sofa until they got home so Mandy could feed Tyler.  I stayed until 4 when I left to go to Awana.  NICE bunch at Awana.  Of course, there were some hiccups in the evening, etc. a parent came to the door after looking in the window.   After getting home Denny and I talked for a long time ... just catching up on our days.  He spent the day working for Larson's.  LOTS TO LOOK FORWARD to this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment