Wednesday, October 30, 2019

OGT and Awana

Denny's alarm went off at 6:30,  I got a phone call from Sharon I. and went to IG to help load the OGT semi that is shipping 1350  boxes, 7 twin mattresses, many walkers and shower chairs to the country of Georgia in Europe.  After I got there more and more came and there were enough workers that some of us just did the regular Tuesday am sorting and packing.  So Good.  Such a nice bunch of servants.  They use a roller system to load boxes on the semi.  I came home and worked out in the yard digging the rest of the dahlias and taking them to the garage to dry the mud off of them with a fan.  I trudged about 3 miles that night before Denny came home. 
 I'm not sure if "her shufflin' my feet" is the same as my trudging.   Do-wah.






No comments:

Post a Comment