Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Megan came to visit

Megan got here last night about 8:30pm.  SOO good to have her here.  Our first wake up was when Mark knocked on the front door and came in (with a loud voice for sleeping girls).  This am we really took it easy and slow with coffee and visiting and looking at pictures.  Such a treat to hear the girls talking and laughing and enjoying being together.  Denny left about 10:30 to drive tractor for Larsons. He called and said I could have his haircut appointment.   YEA!!  Megan and Missy headed to see Rose and Lincoln before going to meet Tyler and Jack.  Missy is spending the night with Cooks and Megan headed north about 5 pm.   When I drove into IG a dummy light was on the car dash and so I left the Prius at the tire shop and walked to Trendue.  After the haircut I walked and had air put in the tires.   ALL 4 were at 25#, so the guy put in 40#.  I went to Goldsmith's and held a sleeping Lincoln while I visited with the 3 generations.  I went for a prescription and it was a 20 minute wait and so I worked at OGT until 4.  Awana tonight.
                                           

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment