Thursday, October 10, 2019

Pocahotas

I was up and chilling all morning in the sunroom.  Just sitting on the sofa, looking out the window at the rain, and looking at pictures on my phone.  I sent pictures to Keith, Julie, Jen, Mandy, Kim, and Michelle.  I picked some flowers for Bette before heading to Cherokee.  At Mandy's Missy was working out, Jack was sleeping, and Tyler was eating.  So nice.  Missy and I left for Pocahontas and got there about 4.  It was SO nice to visit with Phillip's Grandma, Bette.  She is amazing, so nice to visit with.  Kyle and Candace were there, too, with their 2 adopted sons.   We left about 5:30, stopped at a grocery store, and got home about 7.  Denny had made a grocery run to Denison and had tilapia and salad ready for us.  We had a great phone call with Phillip.  Great meal ... great to have my daughter home.


No comments:

Post a Comment