Thursday, June 4, 2020

Clean vehicles

Wonderful morning!!!!!
Best morning yet.  Denny ate outside and I drank coffee with him.  I headed to OGT at 8 and worked there until noon.  There were about 5 of us there,  Corrine's husband Larry came to put a donated air conditioner in the workroom.  I brought home some possible clothes for Jensens.  I got Miracle grow and flowers fromMalcom's.  At home Denny was all about cleaning the pickup and Jeep.  In fact, he said he was thinking' it was Sunday 'cause he was doin' his favorite Sunday thing.  It was hot and so I tried to set up a cooling system for my ranunculus by spraying water on white film cloth to make a shade for the hot plants.  Denny and I went to town about 4, got batteries for truck and pickup, medicine for Denny, and weed/feed for grass that Denny planted this spring.   Great Mexica supper.  Lord, heal out nation.  I walked 3 miles along Orchard Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment