Saturday, June 27, 2020

Luke’s reservoir

Up for devotions  I left about 8 for Schleswig garage sales.  When I got home I was starved so ate lunch.  I had seen an item ar a garage sale and to I made a trip to Danbury.  Not really what I had thought it would be. garage sale. Last night Luke said his goal for Saturday was to build a dam in the creek behind the cabin. He did a lot of clearing, dirt digging for  hole for chain-sawed tree,   Luke got it working, but after supper it sprung a lead around the south side, so after when water channeled around log, Denny went and took bobcat to dump dirt/concrete in the leaking dam area. (He said that needed to be done in the first place.)    However it worked out,
                                         






                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment