Monday, January 11, 2021

Chilly

I was up about 7 and listened to Mandy.  Bruce H. had called off pickle ball except for the hardy, which is not me.  Bruce N. worked on the bathroom at Hendersons.  Denny and I started to work on pictures, but with both of us trying to delete pictures the process was very slow, so just Denny ran the delete train.  We did play pickle ball at 3.  When I came back Denny was making fried green tomatillos.  We invited Kathy, Bruces and Gail.  I, by mistake, thru away the envelopes that Denny had been saving to verify that we were Texas residents ... to hopefully speed up the process of getting the Covid shot.  Uffda!!! Wrong move on my part.  That and always having the last word are not good attributes.  Uffda!!  Watched Courage to Run!!! Great movie.  I showed Bruce N pictures of Matt's lake fish!!! Impressive.




No comments:

Post a Comment