Friday, January 29, 2021

Oops no launch

Up and heading out for scramble golf at Brownsville Country Club.  In preparation I hit 15 balls into the resaca behind Gail and Bruce's home.  I hit my 5,6,7,8,9 clubs SO well, up in the air and into the water, staring and true I was SO happy and ready to play.  Well, sorry the actual game did NOT go well.  I don't think they used one of my shots.   Guess that's the last time I practice.  Keith, Jake, and Bev were my partners, the weather was so nice, conversations with Bev on the cart were so good, My actual playing ... not so hot, the understatement.  The girls headed to Texas Thrift store after we were done with golf.  Bev needed some short sleeve tops for this warm Texas weather.  When we got home the guys were having fun on the deck.  We headed to Reals for supper about 5 with Sandy, Bill, Bruce and Mike.  Nice time!  

                                             





No comments:

Post a Comment