Thursday, January 14, 2021

Warm Day!!!

Pickle ball was a little chilly starting out, but before we finished I was wearing a sleeveless top... and not playing well.  Uffda!!! Such is life.  Bruce went fishing with Brad, Dave, and John.  They bought their limit by 10, but Bruce got seasick.   Denny and I walked the park and I stopped to take a picture of a beautiful rose.  Mert got her loveseat from Wayfair.  Denny put it together this afternoon and we brought up a lazyboy that she wanted gone to audition.  Denny grabbed it for his chair.  Uffda!!  I made 2 lemon meringue pies and gave one to Griscelda.  They leave about 3 tomorrow morning.  I'll miss them.  We ate supper at Gail's.  Great food.  I joined a a video Lifestyle 28 facebook room.  Nice visit.  






No comments:

Post a Comment