Saturday, January 16, 2021

Fish fry!!!

 There wasn't any yoga at the farmer's market, it was too cold.   After a.m. pickle ball, I went to Fay's to help her get ready for the fish fry.  I was really good at helping her.  I sat in a chair and drank coffee and told her what a good job she was doing.  She had very few jobs for me to actually do, but I am sure I helped a lot from the chair by the kitchen table.  I came home and made whipping cream for Denny's key lime pie.  Bruce stopped by and started to squeeze some oranges.  It was so fun to see Jerry and Fay frying the fish, hushpuppies, and keeping them warm.  There were lots of friends outside eating.  Gail and Bruce, Sandy and Bill, Kathy and Sandy, Joyce and Brad, Carol and Jerry, Sandy and Roger, Angie and JB and Marty, Carol,  Finchers served great food, Fish, Hushpuppies, French fries, coleslaw, banana pudding, cheesecake, key lime pie,   We stayed until after the football game on TV.  








No comments:

Post a Comment