Thursday, January 21, 2021

Wednesday January 20

Fun day with me playing with Bruce N. and Brad B. for scramble golf.   We had awards and a drink after golfing. Denny and Connie joined us.  At home I got ready for cupcake tasting with some gals.  Gail, Connie, Kathy, Mert, Joan, Joanna, Joyce and me.  It was a sweet treat and worked well to share the 6 cupcakes that I got at Waco Silos.   I had fixed mint lemonade and had ice cream and chocolate covered almonds with coconut (from Kathy) in a silacon cupcake paper.  The gals came at 3 and were here for about an hour.   We took steaks, sweet potato fries, poppers, and bag salad to Reals where we chilled and grilled.  About 7 people came over to sit around the fire pit.  It was fun.  Mary Kay, Joyce, Brad, Gail, Bruce, Bruce N. Sandy and Bill.  

                                           





No comments:

Post a Comment