Monday, November 28, 2022

Another blessing

 Thank you, Jesus for another day. I went into town early and stopped at Carlyle tires.  They are so nice there and fixed my tire so I could make it to the appointment with Dr. Bissel at 9. At the hospital they took an xray to determine if the wire fragments from my patella break in 1981 are moving.   It all looks good.  The fragments have not moved.  Thank you, Jesus.  Next I headed to OGT.  The trailer is coming later and fuller that we expected.  I played pickle ball until 11.  Then  I headed to OGT.  The trailer came about 12:30 and took more of our donations than they thought they would be able to fit on the trailer.  Thank you, Jesus.   When I got home I ordered 3 trays of lisianthus from Gro n sell.  I'm happy to get that done!!  They are shipping 3 trays of L. to Brownsville the week of March 1.  I napped.  Denny spent the day cleaning and sorting tools so the tools are ready to go to Brownsville.  We ate supper, chilled, watched TV, and settled down for the night.  








No comments:

Post a Comment