Friday, November 11, 2022

Veteran's Day Perm Flat

 I had good intentions this morning.  I walked with Gail and we worked on Bruce's place.  There was storage under his bed.  About 10 I headed to my hair appointment with Toni.  That gave me enough time to stop at a store and look around.  As I came out of the store I realized that one tire was flat.  UFFDA!!  I gave Bill a call ... no answer.  I gave Brad a call ... he was on Rubin Tores and said he would head my way.  I called Gail and said she would come and take me to Toni's.  Uffda!!!  It all worked out.  When Brad was talking to Joyce she suggested he just fill my tire with Air pig and not take the tire off.  I got my perm as Brad filled the tire with air and every one at the park went to the Veteran meal.   I was done at 1 and Gail came to get me.  The air stayed in the tire as I drove it to Amigos.  I couldn't decide so they just put on the spare.  Nancy and I had choices.  No new tires available.  One used tire $25.  I got home about 3 with the spare and Hendersons took us to Tequilla Sunset for Leslie's music.   When we got out of their car Gail noticed the strap for Bruce's bike rack had broken.  Unbeknownst to us when Bruce got done riding his bike he loaded the rack and his bike into the car, drove it back to the park, dropped off the bike and the broken bike rack and drove back to SPI to get us.  Surprise!! He didn't think Julie and I would fit in the car with the rack and bike.  How kind of him.                                                         












No comments:

Post a Comment