Saturday, November 5, 2022

Shrimp cook off

Gail and I went to FM yoga.  Beautiful morning.  At the park we played pickleball.  Meg came from Sun and Fun.  She went with Julie and myself to the shrimp cook off contest.  Great food.  We each got a sample and shared with the others.  We drove down by the light house and shopped at the shops there.  I got a pants dress, but have since decided that it's not my favorite so I plan to return it.  We headed back to Sutherland parking lot and found a space to park, so we went back in.  The music was fantastic.  At the park we shared crackers and cheese with Bruce and Gail.  Gail and I had checked on a couple of rentals for brother Bruce.  Lord, guide.  Paul and Melissa picked us up to go to the Broken Sprocket and listen to music.  Little did I know it was the last game of the World Series. and we were right in the heart of Texas when the Houston Astros won the game.  Just saying there was a lot of Hooping and Hollering!!!!   We got home later that my usual bed time, :)  It was an amazing fun day!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment