Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Lady's lunch Lobo del mar

Julie got the news that Tyler was hurt in a harvest accident on Monday night.  Prayers for him.  Mandy and Jason went to Sioux Falls.  Praise!!  Gail and I went to Bruces and cleaned out stuff until about 10:30.  Julie and I went to Port Isabel and I returned the dress I got last weekend.  Then we headed to Meat balls.  It was a great meal.  Soup, salad and bread.  Great clam chowder.  There were 9 gals there.  It was such a good time.  Julie and I went to the 2 thrift shops and then the beach.  I took the chair out to the water and WOW it was amazing even when one big series of waves set me on my tail.  SO funny, loved it!!  We headed to Lobo Del Mar.  Great meal with Gail, Bruce, Fay, Jerry, Joyce, Brad, Julie and Meg.  One nice Karen chewed me out for putting a chair at the end of our tables.  We enjoyed the bagpipes at dusk.  We stopped and Julie got t shirts and we got groceries before going home. 

                                     

v                                       







No comments:

Post a Comment