Sunday, November 6, 2022

Church at Port Isabel

Julie wasn't feeling very well and so she wanted to stay close to home.  Gail, Bruce and I left for church at 7:45.  It was good to sing hymns beside Gail.  We ate at Mexiquito, Gail and I shared an omelet.  Bruce went to ride his bike and Gail and I walked thru the Port Isabel Outdoor Flea Market and she got a plant.  At #407 i watched "Danny and the Shacks".  A KISC 6&7 grade performance that is a takeoff of the fiery furnace and the Lions den.  Lots of good music, singing, preforming, and dancing.  I loved it Brooks!!!!  Songs:  It's' hot hot hot    Faith believes the impossible!  Dad's rap!!   God shut their mouths!!  Better is one day in your courts!!  Blessed is the man who trusts in HIM!!!  Great summary  I will stand even tho no one stands with me.  God still does might acts.   I had a wonderful call from Luke later.  To bed early.

                                               






No comments:

Post a Comment