Sunday, July 23, 2023

Arthur share, Kids leave the farm

3:30  I was awake so I went out to tell the traveling Zimmerman Johnson's goodbye.  T''was SO good to have all the family together.  I really appreciate the effort it took from everyone.  Jensens spoke during Sunday School and gave a 5 minute update during church. There is not many things better than being together for church as a family. After SS Luke's and Matt's went home to load up stuff.  W#hen I got home I pulled out left over food for lunch.  It was a chill time when the Cooks and Jensens got back to the farm. Matt wanted to give the littles their last ride on the side by side.  Jack had lost a tooth and wanted a ride to their camper to show his dad. When Matt's headed to Minn, Karen headed to Goldsmiths'.  I think I took a nap.  Wow!!  Fun weekend, overall.  Of course, there are a few things I screwed up on ... Uffda!!!  Faith.  Lord, heal any pain I caused, bring forgiveness, and restored relationships.  







No comments:

Post a Comment