Monday, July 10, 2023

Golf

 I was up and after devo I weeded a couple rows in the flower garden and then headed to Fonda to play golf.  I played with Marilyn, we shot a 44, but really didn't have good shots around the green.  Sarah and Donna were in our foursome.  After a great lunch I stopped at Kelsey's and visited for about an hour.  The funniest thing!   I brought my usual flower bouquet to Keeners, but when I found out Kelsey was going to be home, I wished I had picked some flowers for her.  WELL!!! They drew my name for the doorprize and so I got to renege and take the flower to her.  So fuNNY!!  She is such a sweetie.  We laughed a lot.  I went to Storm Lake and got a back seat full of donations from SOS to take to OGT tomorrow.  I stopped at Alta before coming home.  DENNY AT HOME MADE AMAZING CHANGES TO THE DECK!!!!  He took off the benches and put in a 30 inch railing.  I think it will work out perfectly.  We had a great supper of brats, griddled green beans and freshly picked, washed off outside, and torn arugula, basil,cilantro, chives and dill.  YUM!!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment